This position requires a working knowledge of piping design requirements for onshore pipeline facilities, including compressor stations, pump stations, meter stations and other pipeline facilities.
• The ideal candidate will be closely familiar with applicable codes and standards for onshore pipeline and facility installations.
• You will need the ability to complete deliverables for the detailed design phase of a project and will have the ability to work in the field assisting construction personnel with the engineering design work and as-built work.
• Experience with heavy industrial facilities is necessary (petrochemical facilities, refineries, power plants, natural gas compressor stations, etc.)
• 5-10 years’ recent and relative experience with AutoCAD and CADworx
• P&ID experience required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Project and Outlook
• Willingness to travel locally, some national travel may also be required