This is a “multiple hat” position that fills the role(s) of Project Manager, engineering oversight, and technical engineering support. The Project Manager/Engineer will successfully develop and execute project Scopes of Work by collaborating with clients, management, peers, discipline leads, and technical personnel. In addition to managing projects, the Manager/Engineer may also, or solely, be responsible for engineering oversight of projects as well as providing technical engineering support. This role requires strengthening existing and building new client relationships by gaining a high level of credibility and experience in supporting clients with their needs.
- Utilize Tegre’s standards, Quality Management System, Workflow, and industry/professional established tools in project management and execution
- Secure project work with the support of management
- Manage, track, report and forecast project progress, schedule, cost, changes, and lessons learned
- Develop scope, schedule and budget for projects considering requisite engineering & design disciplines, client expectations and internal resources.
- Work collaboratively across all offices with management, peers, discipline leads, and other technical support personnel to successfully staff and execute projects
- Participate in, planning, directing, technically supporting, and managing all activities and projects.
- Develop scopes, schedules, and budgets for competitive proposals.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current codes, standards, regulations, and guidelines.
- Source and manage sub-consultants and vendors as needed.
- Ensure quality and consistency of deliverables.
- Engage in the development of new business by participating in activities such as client solicitation of performance feedback, issue resolution, and continued follow up with existing and possibly new Tegre clientele.
- Assist in competitive proposal preparation.
- Process or Mechanical engineer preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Energy industry experience
- Experience with upstream, midstream, and/or downstream facilities and gathering systems
- Ability to flex technically in areas of expertise (and has interest in learning new technical skills) to support own projects and/or to support in house engineering team
- Experience in RNG or a process derived alternative energy industry preferred.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and electronic communication skills.
- Positive attitude, initiative, and integrity, with a desire for continual learning and development to meet new project challenges while contributing to a positive and collaborative work atmosphere.
- 0-15% travel required depending on project mix
- Seconded or construction support opportunities may require additional travel)