The role of the Engineer is to function as a project process engineering lead. The engineer will be responsible for completing process engineering design, studies, evaluations, and analysis. The engineer will ensure client and internal quality deliverables by collaborating with Tegre project managers, engineers, discipline, and other project leads. The engineer will maintain strong attention to detail and take a proactive approach in engaging with team members and clients to efficiently provide quality deliverables.
- Take the lead in preparing process design, basic and detailed engineering designs, and documentation.
- Use process simulation software (HYSYS) as needed to prepare and support the above documents.
- Develop engineering documentation for process design packages.
- Equipment specification
- Line sizing
- Troubleshoot and recommend cost-effective solutions to problems, including those that arise during design and construction phases
- Complete process design and studies
- PHA input and participation
- Mass and energy balance
- PFDs and P&IDs
- Equipment datasheets
- Degree in Chemical Engineering preferred, PE license is a plus
- 10 + years of process design work experience
- Knowledge with codes and standards
- Proficiency in HYSYS is a plus