Qualified individuals must have experience in oil and gas facility work. Ability to effectively work with clients in the field is a must!
Responsible for the coordination, review, and completion of Electrical design calculations, plans, specifications, code research and cost estimates.
• Manage the design and assist in the installation of electrical equipment including electrical power distribution systems, PLC’s, instrumentation, variable speed AC and DC drives.
• Design calculations and prepare equipment or material specifications for electrical and electronic based systems.
• Provide project oversight and engineering design on electrical engineering projects including design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review, coordination and correlation of construction drawings
• Participate in marketing and business development activities, including development of project proposals and providing technical expertise
• Five or more years of recent/relevant experience
• Electrical engineering/design background/education
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Experience using engineering software
• Knowledge of electrical engineer principles, practices, and techniques
• Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills are essential