The Director of Projects role is to organize, lead, and develop Tegre’s project management team. The manager will develop and maintain PM tools and standards and will train new employees for efficient onboarding. This role will have direct reports in multiple offices and will be tasked with maintaining continuity throughout all Tegre locations. The Manager of Projects will support management by driving team credibility, strategic planning, managed risks, appropriate controls, and coordination of direct reports.
- Safety – for you and your employees
- Ensure team is familiar with AXIOM and understands the importance of safety to Tegre
- Fostering a culture consistent with our guiding principles
- Integrity, Respect, Responsibility
- Develop, implement, and maintain project management tools, standards, and procedures
- Maintain and drive compliance with the Project Management Procedures Manual and associated references within Tegre’s Quality Management System.
- Implement and drive Tegre workflow as it pertains to the project management team
- Team management, loading, and planning including monitoring utilization to maintain optimal productivity
- Develop, mentor, and facilitate individual growth of each project management team member
- Participate in planning, directing, and managing activities and projects
- Seek input from management, project managers/engineers, and discipline leads for lessons learned and implement plans for continuous improvement
- Developing scopes, schedules, and budgets for competitive proposals
- Scope, schedule, and budget control
- Hiring and managing sub-contractors and vendors
- Ensuring quality and consistency within the project management team
- Business development including client solicitation of performance feedback, issue resolution, and new and existing relationship expansion
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing teams in upstream, midstream, and/or downstream.
- Minimum 10 years industry experience in overseeing the production of construction packages including process, piping/mechanical, civil/structural and EI&C deliverables.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in managing a team and delivering high quality services.