Any office or can be remote
The role of the Civil/Structural Engineer is to develop and successfully execute quality civil and structural deliverables for multiple clients by collaborating with Tegre project managers, engineers, and discipline leads. The role requires a self-driven individual capable of applying sound civil/structural engineering principles and the ability to troubleshoot and solve client challenges while maintaining strong internal and external relationships.
- Strong attention to detail in composing, drafting, proofing and distributing deliverables in collaboration with project managers/engineers and discipline leads.
- Demonstrate experience with civil/structural associated deliverables and design including:
- Site layouts incorporating applicable setbacks, spacing and containment requirements
- Site and grading plans
- Equipment foundations involving but not limited to rotating equipment for reciprocating compressors, pumps as well as familiarity with helical pier and screw pile foundations
- Pipe rack and cable tray supports
- Strong working knowledge of relevant industry standards
- Support engineering, project management, and project documentation efforts.
- Utilize existing standards and specifications or develop new standards and specifications per company and client requirements.
- Project scoping and estimating as it pertains to Civil/Structural deliverables
- Deal with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Maintain high regard for personal safety and for the safety of company assets and employees.
- Participate in design walkthroughs, reviews, and progress meetings.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.).
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience.
- Experience with developing efficient and fit for purpose onshore Upstream and Midstream foundation and structural support designs.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is a plus.
- Knowledge with industry codes and standards.
- Project Management capability is a plus.
- Occasional travel for site walk downs and client meetings.
- Clear a drug screen and background check.