Tegre currently supports clients with full-time selected engineering staff located in client office. Project engineering tasks include:
- Assisting with development, engineering, construction, operations, and maintenance teams to ensure operations and expense projects are managed within budget and on time per the execution schedule.
- Provide project engineering and design support for multiple projects executed simultaneously.
- Conceptual engineering, project scope, estimate, schedule, engineering design, equipment and material selection, project bidding, contractor selection, construction support, management of change, safety and environmental participation.
- Identify support teams, and act as liaison between client office and Tegre office for execution of projects and operations support in a safe, efficient, and timely manner.
- Preparation of engineering deliverable to support operations and maintenance activities, including drawings, analyses, plans.
- Assist with engineering and project management activities such as cost estimating and procurement