Tegre Corporation is excited to add additional employees to our established professional services team.
• Mid-level Mechanical Designer: this position can be located in any of the Tegre offices
• Project Manager/Engineer: Durango, CO
• Civil/Structural Engineer/Designer: Denver or Durango, CO
• EI&C designer: this position can be located in any of the Tegre offices
• Project/Office Administrative Assistant – Durango office
• Director of Engineering – Durango office
• For all positions we prefer at least 5-10 years of recent experience in the respective position related to onshore pipeline/oil and gas facilities including compressor station, pump stations, meter station and other pipeline related facilities.
• Experience with heavy industrial facilities is necessary (petrochemical, refineries, power plants, natural gas compressors, etc)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Project and Outlook
• Willingness to travel locally, some national travel may also be required.
Tegre is: Integrity – Respect – Responsibility. We look forward to interviewing highly motivated candidates who want the chance to be a part of an innovative and rewarding culture. Please email your resume and a cover email letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tegre Corporation is a committed Equal Employment Opportunity Company. We provide a compensation and benefits package along with a work environment that promotes our commitment to being an employer of choice!